Wednesday 29 June 2011

Humbled

Something amazing happened.  On one of my worst days, the dreaded day, I learned something.  There are people out there whose hearts are filled with love, compassion & greatness.  I learned that there is a community of people remembering & supporting James, that I have been blessed with having made connections over the last 6 months to some of the kindest, giving & altruistic people I have ever known.  Those who give honestly, speak gently, love unconditionally & without need for gratitude. 

I have also learned that there are some very special people already in my life with no frame of reference who somehow just "get it".  The most tuned in, sensitive & perfect people who will willingly walk into the path of this destructive force because you are standing in it & they won't let you stand there alone.

I have felt in my life that I've lived a life unrelatable to most & never bothered to try so when James' died, I was devastated but sure that this was another check in the unrelateble category.  I was so wrong, I feel more love, acceptance, support and genuine human goodness in my life then I ever knew or believed existed before. 

My sincere gratitude to everyone who has taken the time to read my posts, leave comments, email, call, visit, message, light candles and more that I'm sure I don't even know about yet.  You have renewed my faith in humanity & I feel very blessed and grateful for each one of you.  Knowing James is remembered is a kindness that resonates so deeply I can't begin to find the words to thank you.  I hope to be able to offer this incredible support other angel moms & dads so that they can feel the incredible support that those of you out there have showered upon me.

With deepest & most sincere gratitude, I thank you.
James you are loved & beloved my angel. xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. "Knowing James is remembered is a kindness that resonates so deeply I can't begin to find the words to thank you. " Oh, how I get it.

    Love you...

    ReplyDelete