Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers day

James,

We missed you today angel, you were in our thoughts & missing from our celebration.  I know Papa silently longed to feel your strong kicks or to have met your beautiful face already - we would have been so close now - anything is possible. 

We are all sick, Papa & I are trying our best to take care of Jev & realize if he felt this badly earlier in the week, it explains a lot - poor little guy.  I couldn't help but think of what it would be like to be this sick with you still in my belly.  I love those moments when I'm lost in my fantasies about having you with me. 

I haven't gone back to see Melissa again, I want to but using my sickness as an excuse not to go.  I'm still excited to have her here - just missing you I think.

I hope you and all the other angels did something special for all the Papas missing their angels today.  I know your Papa would love to have a visit from you soon.

I love & miss you angel.  xoxoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment