Saturday 13 October 2012

Our lost youth

This post isn't about my child but my heart is raging b/c another family now has to live without theirs.  Although I hadn't heard about this on the news - don't get to watch much of anything other then Treehouse these days...when I had some quiet moments, I read & then subsequently watched the Youtube video.  Since then, I am consumed with anger at how lost our youth have become & how technology has provided them with a lethal platform for mischief.  I can't even think about what I would do if this was happening to my children but I can only imagine the absolute torture her family is forever left to live with.

I am sending strength and courage to the family & loved ones of this child and hope those who have some responsibility are prosecuted harshly.

Vancouver area teen kills herself after posting youtube video about her being bullied

No comments:

Post a Comment