Wednesday 5 October 2011

I am so moved.  I have learned that there are pure hearted people out there & I am so filled with wonder & gratitude that I'm at a loss for words.  I am filled with emotion, gratitude for kindnesses from unexpected people, people who have been consistetntly generous, from family. 

Thank you to everyone who has acknoweldged James' life.  He left us way too soon but has shown me the capacity of other people's ability to love & give beyond themselves in ways that go well beyond what I ever thought was possible.

James, I feel you close with every surprise & every gift.  I miss you & think of you constantly.

xoxoxox Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am with you, Caroline. Isn't such an overwhelming and comforting feeling ... to know your son is remembered and honoured in such a special way. I am incredibly lucky to be sharing in this journey with you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete