Wednesday 2 January 2013

Almost 2!

It's almost that time of year again.  Your second birthday is just around the corner & I have been trying to wrap my mind around the reality that you were here & gone 2 years ago.  The holidays are over, seasonal colds/flus are ravaging our home & I am keeping busy trying to take care of your brothers all the while just slightly choked b/c I am missing you.

Your papa & I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 19th & heading to Niagara falls for a few days.  We've decided to bring you with us.  Niagara Falls is such a special place for our family that we want a piece of you there with us as we celebrate your birthday on the 20th & forever more.  We will be pouring some of your ashes over the falls so you will always be with us when we visit. We'll also be sending you balloons with our special messages again this year.  We'll sing you happy birthday and share some cake too, your birthday is a special time for us & we hope the angels make it special for you in heaven too.

I'll be making donations again this year in your memory, some the same as last year, others not.  I'll also be compiling a play list of music that reminds me of your little face & huge impact on my world.  I'll hopefully figure out how to post it here.

Unrelated: An angel mommy has been reunited with her angel baby.  While i was sad to hear she had passed on, leaving her husband and young daughter, I remembered that she was reunited with her baby girl.  This is my dream, to see you James upon my passing but I know I have much to still do here.  Rachel, I hope your journey to Gabi was swift and that you are at peace with her in your arms once again.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment