Thursday 21 April 2011

My plea

I continue to struggle with the insensitivity of the world towards me right now, so I thought I would vent here what I would love to scream it in the faces of those who recently have shown me a lack of sensitivity...

  • Please think before you speak, you have no idea how your thoughtlessness stabs at my raw & exposed heart;
  • You  have no idea how hard it is to get up everyday & pretend to participate in this world, so please don't' give me any more reasons to want to stay in bed & hide;
  • Don't think because I am here, might laugh occasionally, say I'm "OK", that I am.  I am simply wearing a mask b/c it is not socially acceptable for me to feel my anguish openly;
  • If I'm short, forget my social graces, seem somewhere else, avoid your calls, am uninterested in the usual things, please remember that I am only human and can't hold it in or control it every minute of the day.
  • Don't forget that my hardest days are NOT behind me & that I will never completely heal, that this void is permanent & that this is normal.
  • Don't think I don't long for relief from my heartache, I do, but I lost my child, there is no relief from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment